P-DAY P.O.S.T #6 I BUILT A COMPUTER ARE YOU PROUD OF ME NOW MOMMY?!?!?!

P.O.S.T (Power On Self Test)

Well on March 28, 2015, I built my computer. It’s pretty nice if I do say so myself. This week I researched super computers, and it was interesting. I still don’t know for sure what I am going to present, but I do know that it will have something to do with computers. If I was going to break my presentation up into 3 parts I would start out with general stuff about computers, then go into stuff about CPU’s (Central Processing Unit) and GPU’s (Graphics Processing Unit), then finish with super computers. I might also do a step by step presentation about of to build a computer. I might make a video of me actually building a computer or either. Did you know that the computer was invented for calculation, not for breaking the German Codes during WW2 like I thought. I think I could connect this to the Social Studies Unit because the first Mechanical Computer was invented in Europe.

Here is a picture of the inside of my new computer.

This is my image not a CC one

This is my image not a CC one

Here is the video that I used to help me build it. This is also one of my sources.

Source #2

https://pcpartpicker.com/

3 thoughts on “P-DAY P.O.S.T #6 I BUILT A COMPUTER ARE YOU PROUD OF ME NOW MOMMY?!?!?!